We are pleased to announce that the following papers have been shortlisted for ECAI 2010 Best Paper Prize.
The winner will be announced at the Opening Session, on tuesday afternoon, Room 3.2.14.
- "Automatic free-text-tagging of online news archives"
Richárd Farkas, Berend Gabor, István Hegeds, András Kárpáti, Balázs Krich
- "Enriching EL-Concepts with Greatest Fixpoints"
Carsten Lutz, Robert Piro, Frank Wolter
- "Strengthening Landmark Heuristics via Hitting Sets"
Bonet Blai, Malte Helmert
- "Hybrid Continuous Max-Sum Algorithms for Decentralised Coordination"
Thomas Voice, Ruben Stranders, Alex Rogers, Nicholas R. Jennings
- "The epistemic view of belief merging: can we track the truth?"
Patricia Everaere, Sebastien Konieczny, Pierre Marquis
- "Top-Down Algorithms for Constructing Structured DNNF: Theoretical and Practical Implications"
Knot Pipatsrisawat, Adnan Darwiche
- "A Unified Framework for Non-standard Reasoning Services in Description Logics"
Simona Colucci, Tommaso Di Noia, Eugenio Di Sciascio, Francesco Donini, Azzurra Ragone